Posted Wednesday, August 26, 2020 @ 1:07 PM
The Fraternity and Sorority Life office is open and ready for you to visit! But the process for this is going to look a bit different for now. Please review this information about the process for reserving space at the office and the new guidelines in place for while you are there.
- To use a computer or desk in the shared work space, you must sign up for a time slot. This can be done here.
- To hold an event in the Multipurpose Room (at the back of OFSL), you must make a reservation.
- This can be done by emailing Mrs. PK at Phyllis.Kornegay@ucf.edu or calling the office on Fridays.
- The current capacity of the Multipurpose Room is 15 people. You may not have a meeting or event in this space with any more that 15 total attendees.
- Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance.
- Back to back reservations will not be permitted, in order to allow proper disinfecting of the room.
- Walk-ins are welcome for things like picking up mail and other short tasks.
- Food and drink is not currently permitted inside the building. If you wish to consume food or drink while you are at OFSL, you are asked to go out to the benches at the front of the building.
- Masks must be worn at all times while you are in the building and social distancing will be enforced.
- Before coming to the office for any reason, you must complete the OFSL COVID-19 Acknowledgement. Please try to do this in advance.