Greek Council is the unifying Council of our four separate Greek councils. Its goal is to promote cross-council interactions and partnership while promoting the individual uniqueness of each council. It helps to promote and facilitate community-wide events including: Trick or Treat on Greek Street, Greek Leadership Challenge, and the Greek Week Committees. It also helps to facilitate the philanthropic and large-scale community service events calendar for the Greek community. This calendar helps to minimize over-programming within the Greek community.
The mission of Greek Council at the University of Central Florida is to improve the Greek community through coordinating cross-council events, creating a culture of accountability, fostering effective communication, ensuring sufficient financial resources, bolstering campus awareness, and advocating for Greek Life. Greek Council strives to facilitate communication between Greeks, the general student body, and campus partners.
The UCF Greek Council is comprised of selected executive members and full voting members which represent each umbrella organizing council at UCF; Diversified Greek Council, Interfraternity Council, National Pan-Hellenic Council, and Panhellenic Council. Greek Council also grants full voting rights to a non-Greek At Large member of the UCF student body to help build relations, strengthen the entire UCF community, and provide a non-Greek student voice in UCF Greek community matters. The council meets weekly throughout the fall and spring semesters and periodically during the summer sessions in order to fulfill its mission, and to promote the UCF Creed values of Integrity, Scholarship, Community, Creativity, and Excellence.
Greek Council Now Accepting Applications!
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President of Finance
- Director of Community Programming
- Director of Safety and Wellness Education
- Director of Leadership and Academics
- Why are you the best candidate for the position you have selected below? Please include how your skills, knowledge, and past leadership positions and experiences (in and out of Fraternity and Sorority Life) have prepared you for this role.
- How has Fraternity and Sorority Life at UCF influenced you and how do you plan to use what you’ve learned to impact others?
- What do you believe is the purpose of Greek Council and how can you enhance its current direction?
- What is your vision for the Fraternity and Sorority Community at UCF and how will serving on Greek Council assist in bringing that vision to reality?
- What goals do you have for the position(s) you are applying for and what are the desired outcomes of the goals stated?
- President: Sydney Jackson
- Executive Vice President: Oliver Perrone
- Vice President of Finance: Brendan Fitzgerald
- Co-chair of Finance: Adam Galloway
- Director of Leadership and Academics: Reece Hall
- Director of Public Relations: Leila Parks
- Director of Fraternity and Sorority Relations: Brooke Campbell
- Director of Community Programming: Neema Lubin
- Director of Safety and Wellness: Madison Smith