Greek Council is the unifying Council of our four separate Greek councils. Its goal is to promote cross-council interactions and partnership while promoting the individual uniqueness of each council. It helps to promote and facilitate the committee selection for; Trick or Treat on Greek Street, Greek Leadership Challenge, and the Greek Week Committees. It also helps to facilitate the philanthropic and large-scale community service events calendar for the Greek community. This calendar helps to minimize over-programming within the Greek community.
The mission of Greek Council at the University of Central Florida is to improve the Greek community through coordinating cross-council events, creating a culture of accountability, fostering effective communication, ensuring sufficient financial resources, bolstering campus awareness, and advocating for Greek Life. Greek Council strives to facilitate communication between the Greeks and the general student body.
The UCF Greek Council is comprised of selected executive members and full voting members which represent each umbrella organizing council at UCF; Diversified Greek Council, Interfraternity Council, National Pan-Hellenic Council, and Panhellenic Council. Greek Council also grants full voting rights to a non-Greek At Large member of the UCF student body to help build relations, strengthen the entire UCF community, and provide a non-Greek student voice in UCF Greek community matters. The council meets weekly throughout the fall and spring semesters and periodically during the summer sessions in order to fulfill its mission, and to promote the UCF Creed values of Integrity, Scholarship, Community, Creativity, and Excellence.
Greek Council Executive Board Application – Open through April 15th!
- President: Samantha Brantley
- Executive Vice President: Bethanie Derice
- Vice President of Administration: Britnie Ball
- Vice President of Community Relations: Jasmine Rahman
- Vice President of Public Relations: Imani Thomas
- Vice President of Community Programming: Zaria Woods
- Vice President of Campus Partner Programming: Nia Washington
- Vice President of Judicial: Destinee Salmon
- Vice President of Risk Management: Rebecca Zerbo
- Student-at-Large: Malik Cochran
- Greek Council Constitution
- Greek Council Bylaws
- GC Expansion Policy
- Greek Council Way Forward 2.0 Forms
- Greek God and Goddess