Multi-Purpose Room Reservations
If you need to reserve the OFSL Multi-Purpose Room (MPR) for any of your events, please email our main email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) and “cc” Gregory Saunders (Gregory.Saunders@ucf.edu) with your request. With your request, please add the following information:
- Purpose of the Event
- Person requesting – (full name, organization, UCF email address and reachable phone number)
- Day(s) and Date(s)
- Beginning and End Time
- Estimated number of attendees – (please note the room capacity is 50 which is strictly enforced)
- Will you need after-hour access?
- If so, when do you plan on picking up an access key?
If your meeting is after 5 PM on weekdays or during the weekends, make sure you make arrangements to sign out and collect the key card from the front desk to enter the building during the OSFL scheduled hours of operation. Please return key card within 24 hours of the conclusion of your event or the next business day.
To submit a reservation request please click here to generate a reservation email.
Multi-purpose Room Policies
- Room capacity is 50 persons
- Food and beverages are allowed in the MPR, but be sure to remove all food and other items from the room after the event
- Reservations will be accepted until 9 PM and the event must conclude by 11:59 PM
- Return the room to the layout it was in prior to the event
Failure to adhere to these policies may result in the removal of reservation privileges or fines.