Multi-Purpose Room Reservations
If you are planning to reserve the OFSL multi-purpose conference room for any of your events, please email our Administrative staff Kakoli Ahmed, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information-
- Event Name –
- Purpose of the Event –
- Person requesting – (please provide full name, organization, UCF email address and reachable phone number)
- Day and Date –
- Beginning and End Time –
- Number of people attending – (please note the room capacity is 50 which is strictly enforced)
- Will you need after-hour access?
- If so, when do you plan on picking up an access key?
If your meeting is after 5 PM on weekdays or during the weekends, make sure you collect the key card from the front desk to enter the building. Once you are done with the event, put the key outside my office door in the plastic bin.
To submit a reservation request please click here to generate a reservation email.
Multi-purpose Room Policies
- Room capacity is 50 persons
- Food and beverages are allowed in the MPR, but be sure to remove all food and other items from the room after the event
- Reservations will be accepted until 9 PM and the event must conclude by 11:59 PM
- Return the room to the layout it was in prior to the event
Failure to adhere to these policies may result in the removal of reservation privileges or fines.