The calendar of events and requirement due dates for Greek Organizations under the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
This calendar is a compilation of featured events within the Greek Community both by the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life and our Greek Organizations.
This calendar is a compilation of chapter and council events assembled by Greek Council.
The Social Event Registration Form, or SERF, is required to be submitted for all fraternity and sorority events that involve a gathering of members for the purposes of keeping faculty and staff informed.
This application is an online version of the SERF, which allows fraternities and sororities to save time, trees, and hassle by filling out the form, approving submissions, and submitting guest lists entirely online (including the inclusion of a SAFE Form!).
For qualifying events, guest lists must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This form should be filled out in addition to the SERF Form. Completion of this form is required for your SERF Form to be approved. The Supplemental SERF Form will serve as your organization’s risk management plan.
Greek Roll is a roster management system for Greek organizations. Chapters should update their roster within 24 hours of a change to their roster.
This form is to be filled out at the end of each semester for the following semester. This form should be filled out regardless if your organization has changed leadership or not.
Complete this form to report a newsworthy event, award, or update of your organization(s).
Printable PDF Forms
- Activities Review Form (ARF)
- Chapter Emergency / Crisis Plan
- Fraternity / Sorority Non-Hazing Compliance
- New Member Chapter Plan Format
- Monthly President Report Template
- Potential New Member Grade Release Form
- NPHC Calendar Date Request Form
- Forms Checklist Fall 2018
- Presentation of New Members Guidelines
- GLC Forms
- Greek Council Way Forward 2.0 Forms
Guides and Policies
- 2018 FSL Way Forward 2.0
- FSL Retention Briefing
- 2014 Way Forward Strategic Report
- Advisor Policy for New Member Education
- Tips for Chapter Advisors
- 2007 UCF NIC Coalition Report