The Social Event Registration Form, or SERF, is required to be submitted for all fraternity and sorority events that involve a gathering of members for the purposes of keeping faculty and staff informed.
This application is an online version of the SERF, which allows fraternities and sororities to save time, trees, and hassle by filling out the form, approving submissions, and submitting guest lists entirely online (including the inclusion of a SAFE Form!).
For qualifying events, guest lists must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Complete this form to report a newsworthy event, award, or update your of organization(s).
Printable PDF Forms
- Activities Review Form (ARF)
- Chapter Emergency / Crisis Plan
- Fraternity / Sorority Non-Hazing Compliance
- New Member Chapter Plan Format
- Monthly President Report Template
- Potential New Member Grade Release Form
- NPHC Calendar Date Request Form
- Forms Checklist Fall 2018
- Fall 2018 Calendar
Guides and Policies
- FSL Retention Briefing
- 2014 Way Forward Strategic Report
- Advisor Policy for New Member Education
- Tips for Chapter Advisors
- 2007 UCF NIC Coalition Report
- Alcohol Event Guidelines